To better serve you, it is no longer necessary to call our office to request copies of court records, simply fill out and submit our Request for Court Records Form, wait to hear from our office for fees due, submit your payment and allow time for processing and delivery.
There is no fee for government agencies, armed forces, and court appointed attorney's.
You May Request a Copy of the Following Court Records:
• Domestic Relations
• Marriage License from 1875 to present
Steps for processing and turnaround time for requested records:
1. Submit your request electronically via our Request for Records form below.
2. You will be contacted within five business days to confirm fees due.
3. Make a payment by one of the three “Methods of Payment” below, upon confirmation of fees.
4. Upon our receipt of your payment, please allow within five business days for processing and delivery time.
***Please note that contacting our office before the designated turnaround times, may prolong our process.
Copies per page: $0.50
Certification of each document: $27.00
Research Fee (per year): $27.00
Shipping & Handling: $7.00
Methods of Payment
When processing your payment through “Official Payments” please use the Jurisdiction Code 1334.
The Clerk of the Superior Court has an agreement with Official Payments Corporation to provide its customers with automated credit card payment services. Official Payments Corporation will charge you a convenience fee for this service, which you will b e notified of before you complete your payment. The Clerk’s office does not receive any portion of this convenience fee.
Payment via website:
Payment by phone:
(800)487-4567 - Official Payments
Payment by mail:
Please include the Request for Court Records Form and a self addressed stamped envelope with check or money order, payable to:
Clerk of Superior Court
P.O. Box 2730
Florence, AZ. 85132.