Child & Spousal Support

What type of Support case do I have? 

IV-D Case

A case is considered a IV-D case if either party to the case receives cash assistance (i.e. AFDC or TANF) and/or has applied for State Services (i.e. Establishes Paternity, Establishes or Enforces Support) - contact your case worker at 520-251-5900.

Non IV-D Case

If child support or spousal support is ordered through a divorce, custody or paternity case and is not being enforced by the DES Division of Child Support Services, your case is a Non IV-D case. You may contact the Pinal County Clerk of the Superior Court Child Support/Spousal Support Department at 520-866-5321.

Glossary of Terms

View a Glossary of Terms (PDF).

View All FAQs