- Popular Pages
- Request Copies of Court Records
Request Copies of Court Records
To better serve you, it is no longer necessary to call our office to request copies of court records, simply fill out and submit our Request for Court Records Form, wait to hear from our office for fees due, submit your payment and allow time for processing and delivery.
You May Request a Copy of the Following Court Records:
- Domestic Relations
- Marriage License from 1875 to present
Steps for processing and turnaround time for requested records:
- Submit your request electronically via our Request for Records form.
- You will be contacted within five business days to confirm fees due.
- Make a payment by one of the three “Methods of Payment” below, upon confirmation of fees.
- Upon our receipt of your payment, please allow within five business days for processing and delivery time.
Please note that contacting our office before the designated turnaround times, may prolong our process.
- Copies per page: $0.50
- Certification of each document: $30.00
- Research Fee (per year): $30.00
- Shipping & Handling: $7.00
If you do not have the required information regarding the documents requested, there may be an additional search fee of $30.00 for each year searched, pursuant to §A.R.S 12-284. To avoid a possible research fee, log onto the AZ Courts website to obtain required case information.
Methods of Payment
Payment Via Website
Payment by Mail
Please include the Request for Court Records Form and a self addressed stamped envelope with check or money order, payable to:
Clerk of Superior Court
P.O. Box 2730
Florence, AZ. 85132