Obtain Professional Bail Bond Agent I.D. Card
Accepting Hours & Locations
- Affidavits for Professional Bondsman are accepted Monday-Friday from the hours of 8 am until 3:30 pm.
- Affidavits for Professional Bondsman are submitted in our Florence Office location only at:
971 Jason Lopez Circle
Florence AZ 85132.
Requirements for Issuance of Professional Bondsman I.D. Card
- The Applicant is required to submit an original Affidavit, original Power of Attorney along with the Professional Bondsman Information Sheet.
- If a Power of Attorney has been previously filed for the Applicant with Pinal County Superior Court, a new Power of Attorney is not required.
- A new Power of Attorney is only required if their Power of Attorney is with a new company.
- If the Power of Attorney contains multiple appointments, an original must be submitted for the Applicant applying.
- The Professional Bondsman Information Sheet and Affidavit must be completed in full with the Affidavit being notarized prior to submitting to the Superior Court for processing.
- Two (2) passport photos are required. Passport photos may be obtained at any Walgreens, Wal-Mart or Costco locations.
- Professional Bondsman Affidavits are renewed annually.
- Filing Fee for Affidavit for Professional Bondsman: $30.00
- Filing Fee for Power of Attorney (if applicable): $30.00
- Total: $60.00
The filing fee may be paid by cash, money order, credit card, Visa/Master Card, personal check with card holder/check holder’s valid ID. Checks and Money Orders are to be made payable to: Clerk of the Superior Court
- Applicant will submit the Affidavit for Professional Bondsman, Professional Bondsman Information Guide Sheet, and filing fees to window (8).
- Clerk will then verify with the Arizona Department of Insurance Licensing that Applicant’s insurance license was issued. For more information on license information visit the Arizona Department of Insurance website.
- Clerk will then process Affidavit for Professional Bondsman and Power of Attorney (if applicable). Clerk will assign a case number and process filing fees. A receipt will be provided to Applicant.
- Clerk will then enter all case information in to database.
- Clerk will then prepare the Applicants Professional Bondsman I.D. Card.
- Clerk will collect Applicants signature on Professional Bondsman I.D. Card.
- Applicant is then provided Professional Bondsman I.D. Card same day.
- The insurance company may revoke the liability for a bondsman. In this instance, the insurance company will file a formal revocation with the Clerk of the Superior Court. The Clerk of the Superior Court will update the monthly Professional Bondsman Report and forward to all Justice Courts and County Jail.
- If a new Power of Attorney is filed for an Applicant that has previously been revoked, the Applicant must file the new Power of Attorney with the Superior Court in person for the issuance of a new I.D. Card.
- If a Professional Bondsman has been revoked by the Presiding Judge through administrative process, the Clerk of the Superior Court will immediately notify the insurance company. The Insurance Company will then file a revocation of the Power of Attorney. The Clerk of the Superior Court will also remove the Professional Bondsman from the Professional Bondsman Monthly Report and notify all Justice Courts and County Jail.
- If the Applicant reapplies the Affidavit for Professional Bondsman will be taken to the Presiding Judge for decision on reinstatement.
- If the Applicant has changed their Power of Attorney and is now with a new Company, the new Power of Attorney must be filed with the Clerk of the Superior Court in person.
- The new Power of Attorney is submitted in person for the issuance of the new Professional Bondsman I.D. Card.
- Change of Power of Attorney’s are accepted Monday through Friday from the Hours of 8 am until 3:30 pm
- When submitting the Change of Power of Attorney, the Applicant is required to return their Professional Bondsman card with the previous Insurance Company information to the Clerk. The Clerk will then issue the new I.D. card with current Insurance Company Information.