Other Questions

The following items we do not handle at our COSC office but we have listed some links that may be helpful:

  • Traffic Tickets / Lower Court Proceedings - Information regarding Civil / Criminal traffic tickets and /or Lower Court proceedings may be obtained by contacting the appropriate court located in the jurisdiction where the traffic ticket was issued or where the court proceedings were initiated, either telephonically or through their official website.
  • Pinal County Justice Courts
  • Birth Certificates
  • Passports
  • Bankruptcy Court
  • Federal Court
  • Powers of Attorney
  • Police Reports - A copy of a police report may be obtained by contacting the law enforcement agency where the crime/incident occurred either telephonically or through their website and following that agency's procedures for requesting/ordering a copy of their police reports.
  • Adoption Packets -Can be obtained through the County Attorney
  • Envelopes / Stamps - The Clerk's Office does not currently provide or sell envelopes or stamps. These items may be purchased at the nearest U.S. Postal Service office or by visiting the official United States Postal Service website. The Florence Post Office is located at 501 N Main Street, Florence, AZ 85132.
  • Child Support Payments
  • Child Support Bonds - Pinal County Sheriff: FAQ: "To Whom do I pay the Bond"