My relative got arrested. Who do I talk to?

If the defendant has an attorney, the relative may contact the defendant’s attorney. Court personnel may provide public information, such as upcoming court dates and how to post bond. In some cases, the arresting agency can provide terms of release or other information and may be able to accept bond.

If a person wishes to post bond for a defendant, Pinal County Superior Court currently provides helpful information for posing bond through the Court. View Requirements for Posting Criminal Bond(s) (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. I have just moved, how can I update my address with the Court?
2. What is a public defender?
3. Will the county attorney represent me?
4. My relative got arrested. Who do I talk to?
5. I posted bond for someone. How and when can I get my money back?
6. How do I clear my record and get my rights restored?