What steps are needed to change my name?
  1. Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 12, addresses this. A person who desires to change his/her name and adopt another name may file an application in the superior court in his/her county of residence, listing reasons for the change and the name to be adopted. The court may enter judgment that the adopted name of the party be substituted for the original name. The party is required to contact the state vital records department of one’s birth with the court order.
  2. When submitting the application to change name, there will be a filing fee due. Please click here to access our fee schedule. Pinal County Superior Court currently provides forms/packets to change a name. Access the following forms and information on changing a name.

Show All Answers

1. What steps are needed to change my name?