Where can I make payment inquires?

If available, please have your 12-digit ATLAS number ready when you call. If not, staff will be asking for your social security number to properly locate your case. The Clerk’s Office cannot give out any information to a third-party.

The Clerk Office is unable to access payment information for IV-D cases. Please contact your case manager at the Department of Child Support Services. The Pinal County local number is 520-251-5900.

Court order support/maintenance payments not enforced by the State please contact your local Clerk’s Office. For Pinal County Superior Court cases please contact the Support Department at 520-866-5321.

Other resources to check for payments:

Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up/modify the mandatory electronic payment card or direct deposit?
2. What is the Support Payment Clearinghouse and what is the address to mail payments?
3. How do I make an Online payment for support?
4. Where can I make payment inquires?
5. How can I request an Arrearage Calculation or Payment History for my case?
6. How can I obtain payment history/arrearage information without having to pay for the services?
7. How do I change my address and/or name with the Court?