Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up/modify the mandatory electronic payment card or direct deposit?
2. What is the Support Payment Clearinghouse and what is the address to mail payments?
3. How do I make an Online payment for support?
4. Where can I make payment inquires?
5. How can I request an Arrearage Calculation or Payment History for my case?
6. How can I obtain payment history/arrearage information without having to pay for the services?
7. How do I change my address and/or name with the Court?